Philip Robertson, Senior Vice President
Phil Robertson is a Senior Vice - President with the Mercer Group specializing in compensation and classification studies and organizational analysis. Mr. Robertson has a MA in Public Administration from Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina and BA in History from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He has also done doctoral work at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Mr. Robertson has over 27 years experience in the public sector, including:
- Former Management Information Services Director for the North Carolina Division of Employment and Training.
- Extensive experience in organizational analysis at the local and state government levels
- Former Personnel Manager for a Division of the North Carolina State Government.
- Former Assistant City Manager for Clayton, North Carolina.
- Extensive experience in Grant Management at the Federal, State, and Local levels.
- Extensive experience and expertise with information systems management at the Federal, State, and Local levels.
3443 Hwy. 39 North
Louisburg, North Carolina 27549