Gary Suiter, Senior Vice President
Gary Suiter has had a distinguished career of over 20 years, serving in chief executive positions for several local governments in Colorado. These have included city, county, airport, and emergency preparedness management, in rural, urban, and resort areas. In 2002 he starting his own consulting firm and provided consulting services though out the Rocky Mountain region, with specialties in strategic planning, group facilitation, executive recruitment, organizational analysis, performance measurement and environmental process.
Mr. Suiter is a graduate of the University of Colorado with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Urban Geography and a Master of Public Administration. He is a recognized leader in local government management and has served as President of the Board of the Colorado City and County Management Association. Mr. Suiter’s areas of expertise include:
- Designing and facilitating retreats for governing boards and staff.
- Negotiating major development contracts on behalf of local government.
- Performing organizational assessments to improve business systems.
- Designing and directing complex public processes.
- Providing leadership training for Mayors and Elected Officials.
- Designing and conducting executive recruitment.
- Providing senior-level staff training to improve collaboration / teamwork
164 Goose Lane
Carbondale, CO 81623